Job Description :
- Create original and creative visual designs.
- Translate business requirements, user needs, technical requirements into designs that are visually enticing, easy to use, and emotionally engaging.
- Assist our UX Designers and Product Designers in creating user-centered design principles to produce high-quality visuals, concepts for execution.
- Help in refraining the design language with fellow designers.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team that includes engineers, product managers, marketers to create simple, easy-to-use software, and websites.
- Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the visual design field.
- Interpreting storyboards to tell visual stories that support learning.
- Adhering to the defined design system to produce consistent visuals.
- A creative, strategic, and resourceful design expert with a history of creating conceptually-clear, visually-stunning work.
- Impeccable taste in all things visual, including videography, animation, photography, typography, and information design.
- Strong portfolio showcasing high-end digital design skills.
- Ability to comprehend and uphold brand style guidelines, producing work of a suitable style.
- Ability to solve an array of challenges through visual design.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and collaborate with a team.
- Strong knowledge and experience with using design tools like Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Adobe XD, etc.
- Knowledge in creating 3D visuals & video editing would be a value add.
Job Type: Full-time