Electronics & Hardware | Electrical Technician
Position: Trainee ( Neem Scheme)
Working experience: 0 to 1 Year
Education Qualification: Diploma Preferably Electrical & Electronics or Electronics & Communication, Mechanical ,Production,Automibile
- Role and Responsibilities
Key responsibilities for this role includes:
- Understand the requirement and process.
- Work on the new ideas, tools and strategies, improve productivity, Cost saving.
- Establish and adhere to project work plan for assigned tasks.
2. Experience / Skills
- Able to understand process specification realted to the manufacturing .
- Knowledge on handling Multi meter, Oscilloscope, Power supply.
- Experience with C, Visual Basic & Electrical & Electronic Basic schematic.
3.Desirable Expertise / Aptitude
- Good oral and written communication in English.
- Comfortable working with Electrical environment and devices.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced Project and Extend working Hour’s.
- Pre- Assembly Operator
Diploma Passed from 2017 On wards
Gender : Male | Age Limit – 18-24 | Openings – 30 | Experience – 0-1 Year