Capital Goods | CNC Operator – Vertical Machining Centre
CNC Machine Operator
1. Experience as an CNC Machine Operator
2. Should have In depth Knowledge in Programming, Reading & Understanding Engineering Drawings
3. Execution of production and checks as per the Control plans and Work Instructions issued.
4. Corrections of setups and adjustments in case of problems as per the advice of In-charge
5. Ensuring identification at the production stages
6. Maintaining Production reports
7. Daily Machine Cleaning & Minimum Maintenance.
Required Candidate profile
1. Candidate must be willing relocate and work in Kanchipuram Location.
2. Candidate must be having 75% in DME with No History of Arrears
3. Hands on Experience in cutting tools, Job setting and Measuring Instruments.
4. Working Experience of Apprenticeship / NEEM Trainee will be considered.
- CNC Operator – Turning
- CNC Operator – Vertical Machining Centre
- CNC Setter cum operator – Turning
- CNC Setter cum operator – Vertical Machining Centre
- Machine Operator – CNC Lathe
- Machine Operator – CNC Milling
Gender : Male | Age Limit – 22-27 | Openings – 10 | Experience – 2-3 Years