Education & Support services | Teacher
The TALLY Training Coordinator’s responsibilities include more than planning and coordinating student training. Depending on the size and needs of the company, a Training Coordinator will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Create training schedules for all students, track and create reports on outcomes of all training and maintain training records for the company.
- Gather and evaluate information from employees and management on previous training to identify weaknesses and areas that need additional training.
- Attend seminars and meetings to learn new training methods and techniques and use the knowledge to prepare and coordinate future training sessions.
- Recommend training materials and methods, order and maintain in-house & Onsite training
Qualification : Under Graduate – Bachelor of Arts , Bachelor of Commerce , Bachelor of Management , Bachelors Others – ACCOUNTANCY&AUDITING , ACCT. & INCOME TAX , BANKING FINANCIAL SERVICES AND INSURANCE , BUSINESS MANAGEMENT , BUSS.ADMN./BUSS.MGNT , COMMERCE , COMMERCE WITH COMPUTER APPLICATION , FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT , MARKETING/BANK MANAGEMENT , HOME SCIENCE
- Accounts Executive
- Accounts Executive (Accounts Payable & Receivable)
- Accounts Executive (Payroll)
- Accounts Executive (Recording, Reporting)
- Accounts Executive (Statutory Compliance)
Gender : All | Openings – 5 | Experience – Fresher