IRISH EXPERT LLP
Company description Founded in 2017 & expanded to India in 2019, Irish Expert LLP set out itself to be a leading overseas education firm mainly UK, Ireland, Canada, USA, Germany, France and Malta. The company is having associates in India, UK and Canada. We are aiming to open new branches across india and will open to cater customers all over india.
Irish Expert LLP mission is to:
- Provide high-quality, affordable wide range of courses in foreign universities unlike other consultancies offering information about limited number of courses.
- Create and cultivate long-term relationships with clients.
- Respond immediately to the changing needs of clients.
- Achieve complete student satisfaction.
- Improve our services continuously.
- Personal support before, during and after studies to students.
An exciting job opportunity has opened to join our Thrissur based Admissions team as an Admissions Counsellor. In this varied role, you’ll have the opportunity to coordinate and administer student applications across the globe. You’ll play a key role in ensuring student applications are processed accurately and in accordance with prescribed processes. The Admissions team work hard to provide a world-class experience for students, parents, and agents, and play a key role at this very early stage of the student’s journey. Your customer service skills will be essential as you deal with a variety of people both internally and externally.
You will be expected to work on your own initiative, to maintain high standards of administration and resolve issues in a swift, calm manner. You will be educated to degree level (or equivalent experience) coupled with proven administrative, IT and customer service experience within a complex environment. You’ll need to have excellent IT skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint). And whilst it’s not essential, any experience of budgetary administration, staff recruitment or the organisation of overseas travel is desirable. Your drive to deliver superb customer service and your exceptional communication skills alongside your ability to act as a team player, demonstrate intellectual curiosity, to manage your workload and your excellent interpersonal and communication skills will be what sets you apart.
Recruit students by developing good relationship with our prospects; evaluating student application, and assess entry criteria set by foreign Universities, interviewing prospective students for the courses by providing them absolute information, initiating campaigns to induce students to attend the webinars conducting.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for end to end student admission cycle.
- Evaluates student recruitment techniques by determining the effectiveness each recruitment technique.
- Welcomes prospective students by processing paperwork; interviewing applicants; conducting follow-up activities such as emails and phone-calling campaigns.
- Handling of student enquiries effectively.
- Explaining the candidate about the available courses and its payment plans and resolving their doubts and queries accordingly.
- Achieving targets set by the Branch Manager.
- Any other work allotted by the management.
- Persuasion and Conviction.
- Effective verbal and written communication.
- Effective listening skills.
- Decision making and multitasking.
- People Management
- Minimum Bachelors degree
- Experience in Overseas Education / Migration
- Have adequate knowledge in UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, USA & Europe
- Good communication skill
Reference ID: APPLICATION/KTM/2003