Qualification : DGNM/ B. Sc Nursing
Experience : Fresher/ Experience
- Knowledge of nursing service
- Strong Organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage complex situation.
- Work Independently, Confidentiality of medical
- Good communication both oral and written
- Able to handle difficult situation involving patients, physicians or others in a professional manner
- Act as a safe nurse practitioner, demonstrating clinical excellence.
- Be responsible for the management of a ward and unit in the absence of a more senior member of staff.
- Act as an associate nurse delivering the care prescribed by Doctors.
- Attend rounds with Consultants, present the patient condition note down and implement instructions.
- To be responsible for the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of patient’s care needs as required.
- Rising of various requisitions related to treatments and Nursing procedures.
- Ensure accurate documentation care.
- Ensure effective use of evidence based care and demonstrate commitment to, and participation in, research and audit.
- Ensure the effective use of organization’s resources in the delivery of patient care.
- Co-ordinate with ward secretary regarding admissions, discharges of patients and billing activities.
- Co-ordinate with other departments related to care.
- Work in accordance with the Organization, National and Local standards.
- Be responsible for effective communication with patients, careers, other disciplines and agencies.
- Work in a collaboration and co-operative manner with other health professionals.
- To participate and contribute to departmental quality initiatives.
- To be aware of departments performance and objective.
- To carryout data collection/support in data collection.
- To adhere the safety norms of hospital and follow both patient safety and staff safety rules.
- To perform any job/task as and when assigned by the superior.
- Ensure the safety and well being of patients, staff and visitors to the clinical area.
- Be responsible for the supervision and development of junior staff working within the team.
- To be responsible for continuing professional development of self.
- Ensure compliance by self and staff with the organization’s policy on confidentially.
- To ensure self and staff maintain a constant awareness of health, welfare and safety issues affecting you, colleagues, patients and visitors, reporting and accidents or fault in line with the organization’s policy.
- To fully participate in health and safety training.
- To participate in personal training and development, including the appraisal process and attend all relevant training courses as required.
- The post holder may be required to undertake other duties as required, which fall within the grading of this post, to meet the needs of this new and developing service.
- Taking care of all equipment in particular costly equipment on use with patients.
- Emergency Medical Technician – Basic
Gender : Female | Age Limit – 20-40 | Openings – 45 | Experience – 0-1 Year