As a key member of a global and matrixed design team, Senior Cyber security Architect is responsible for the analysis of controllers and systems for cyber security requirements. Assess Risks, Conduct tests to verify Cyber-security levels and recommend mitigation plans for products , systems during tendering ,Project execution and product development stages
Coordinate Controller /System Cyber-security globally working with all GEPC Regional Engineering Managers to deliver Consistent and standard Design to meet all Cyber security requirements for OT systems. Lead reviews ,suggest architectural changes ,conduct tests to ensure, systems , controllers, and Cloud platform meet Cyber security requirements. Collaborates with a team of controls and system engineers developing operational software for various subsystems. The position requires a clear understanding of OT System ,cloud application architecture and conversant with all Cyber security requirements
This role requires strong cooperation with system and subsystem teams necessary for command and control of the systems involved. The architect should be comfortable making design decisions in a sometimes-uncertain context, crafting innovative solutions, and demonstrating rigorous and decisive leadership. Work with multiple team in different location to deliver Cyber secure software to meet customer requirements.
As the Senior Cyber security Architect, you will:
- Collaborate with system and subsystem to define and develop top level software requirements, architecture meeting IEC62443 /relevant Cyber security standards for OT systems
- Map out standards for Cyber security and work with TRS team in defining Global Cyber requirements for OT.
- Facilitate decisions and bring teams together to design and document software architecture, modularity ensuring future-proofing design
- Lead development of proofs-of-concept to prove out strategy and manage development and product risks.
- Spearhead software design reviews and ensure software adherence to standards / architecture principles
- Champion testing and validation of critical architecture and interface requirements for real time controls system software as well as application tools
- Own production of technical documentation for software architecture, design, verification plans
- Lead and mentor software and development engineers
- Contribute to multi-generation product and tool planning
- Ensure all software developed is compliant to Cyber-security requirements
- Bachelor /Master Degree in computer science or relevant engineering or equivalent knowledge / experience with 15+ Years of Experience
- Significant software development experience for Cloud based/OT systems
- Experience in Cyber security for controller, HMI in OT Space
- Familiar with penetration testing for controllers, Systems ,Web software’s,CAPEC ,Ethical hacking
- Work on Cyber security tools like Wireshark, NESSUS, Burp Suite
- Design and development skills using latest Java/Java EE technologies and open source frameworks including Spring, JSF, Hibernate, OpenJpa and EclipseLink
- Experienced in different phases of Software Development Life cycle (SDLC) including Design, Implementation and Testing during the development of software applications.
- Cloud platform experience :AWS
- Database RDBMS, MySQL NoSQL databases
- Software component : MS Visual Studio, MS Office, MS Visio, SVN, GitHub
- Linux and Windows OS
- Extensively worked on Software Configuration Management tools like Git.
- Strong software development skills in C++, C#, Python.
- Familiar with IEC-62443 ,NIST SP 800 Cyber standards
- Experience in software development including system design, requirement gathering, software development and verification, build and release, documentation
- Experience in build automation, continuous integration, configuration management, verification, deployment of software
- Experience in database design and version control repository-based applications
- Demonstrated track record of success with excellent technical written and verbal communication skills
- Proven project management experience
- Experience in highly demanding computational power software and cloud-based engineering solutions
- Leadership experience in a research and development environment
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE's mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com