- Perform installation, configuration and upgradation of Database on all environment
- Implement distributed queuing on various platforms and clustering mechanism to reduce the administrative tasks
- Work on triggering on both channel and application triggering by configuring channel initiators and trigger monitors
- Manage database objects like tablespace, user, table, Index, roles, privileges, profiles, DB Links, materialized views, partitioning, synonyms, sequences, views and indexes and other database objects etc.
- Create physical/logical standby database and performing switch-over and fail-over
- Drive performance & tuning, monitoring the performance using tools.
- Minimum 4 + years of experience is SQL DBA with the versions 2005 / 2008 / 2008R2 / 2012 / 2014 / 2016 / 2017
- Experience in installation, configuration and Patch upgradation administration on SQL Server
- Proficient in implementing and monitoring Log-Shipping as a high availability solution Ability to install, configure on SQL DBA Clustering and fix support packs on all OS platforms.
- Experience in configuring Reporting service for report data collection
- Demonstrated ability to implement High Availability, Work Load Management and Fail Over, Disaster recovery and performance tuning
- Experience in Always on and Clustering is desirable
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Good Communication Skills
4+ Years of Experience in DBA; Work in Shifts