ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Interact with customer’s Business, IT and architecture teams during initial phases to define the solution including deployment infrastructure, integrations and external system touchpoints.
- Translate high-level business use cases into solution requirements using functional architecture. Produce architecture and design artifacts.
- Leverage/Enhance and extend underlying platform capabilities to support solution development.
- Provide consulting support to Solution Designer and Developer in the execution phase.
- Build support for sizing requirements within the solution.
- Define load models for performance and scalability.
- Define & solve usability & security needs of the solution.
- Define/own platform configuration including deployment, database and web servers.
- Effectively communicate and resolve issues with cross functional groups.
- Communicate clearly and concisely with clients, customers and management.
- Experience with Technical, Security, Integration and Data Architecture.
- Experience in Enterprise level application architecture and design.
- Should be able to clearly document, articulate and justify architecture and design with Customer, Team and Executive Management with facts.
- Should be able to contribute individually. Collaborate and work with different Teams.
- Experience in the telecom or cable industry is a plus
- Certification of TOGAFF is a plus
- Agile/Scrum development methodology desirable.
- Strong understanding of the J2EE architecture – Good hands on experience in Restful and SOAP web services.
- Experience with scalable micro service architecture.
- Experience in Cloud Foundry and Open stack web hosting platforms.
- Exposure to Neo4J, Mongo, Cassandra, Kafka and Elastic.
- Exposure to SSO, SAML, Site Minder, OAM.
- Exposure to Cache servers like Redis.
- Exposure to working with relational databases – Oracle, My SQL, SQLite, Postgres.
- Exposure to build tools like Maven, Gradle, etc.
- Exposure to Continuous Integration tools like Hudson, Jenkins, would be a plus.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10+ years experience with strong skills in design, development and enterprise architecture.
- Minimum 3 years experience in telecom domain (BSS).
- TOGAF certification is an added advantage
- Excellent communication
- Flexible budget
LOCATION – Chennai