Bright Bridge Infotech
Job Description :
· Create SEO strategies to improve keywords rankings and increase backlinks.
· Conducting on-site and off-site analysis of your clients SEO competitors.
· Need experience in handling SEO tools
· Assisting the content team in the creation of high quality, informative SEO content.
· Creating on-site and off-site SEO strategies for clients in various industries.
· Occasionally contributing to the company blog.
· Keeping up to date with the most recent developments in Search Engine Marketing (SEM).
· Monitoring significant Google algorithmic changes.
· Help increase inbound traffic and leads by assisting and managing search engine marketing programs that entail: social media marketing, content marketing blog outreach, paid search and website optimization.
· Optimize landing pages for increased conversion and ROI.
· Create content for social media, website copy, blogs, and email marketing campaigns.
· Work with the social media team, design team, and content team to coordinate and align the marketing campaign ROI.
· Review systems to monitor, analyze and report marketing campaigns results.
· Research industry trends, keyword strategy, best practices, benchmarks, and emerging technologies and platforms.
· Create monthly SEO reports and support management and marketing team to develop new growth strategies from SEO channels.
What are we looking for?
· Minimum 1 to 3-years experience in SEO and SEM.
· Strong knowledge of SEO tools, Google Analytics, and keyword strategy.
· A degree in the marketing discipline. Proven understanding of SEO, online advertising, conversion optimization, reporting, and analytics.
· Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
· Experience within an agency environment, managing multiple accounts strongly preferred.
· Hyper-organized and keen attention to detail.
· Flexible and self-motivated.
· Good HTML/Wordpress knowledge.
· Preference will be given to someone with basic design skills (Adobe Photoshop or Canva).
· Someone who is eager to learn and willing to grow their skills.
Job Type: Full-time