Team Lead- P2P
Bachelor/Post Graduate degree in Commerce (exclusion:BE/BTech/MCA/Arts and Science Graduates)
Business/ Customer:• Articulate/ communicate in a manner which is understood by clients / end-users
- • Connect with the customer & provide highest level of satisfaction to the customer.
- • Provide Analysis.
- Handling & processing multiline invoices, rectifying errors in vendor master, interacting with buyers/vendors for resolving simple exceptions, adjusting (self) debit notes/vendor credit notes against open invoices, creating vendor account statements, Handling payroll processing, handling RFQ /Price differences, Contract & Catalog processing and upload, basic spend analysis and reporting, RFx support and any adhoc requests to ensure SLAs are met as agreed for customer satisfaction.
Project / Process:
- • Ensure process guidelines are followed and met as documented.
- • Achieve process SLAs / metrics – productivity and quality targets within the established timelines.
- • Raise process related issues on time with process lead and team lead.
- • Resolve process related queries, expedite on data requests and escalate for resolutions.
- • Adhere to shift handover process.
- • Adhere to security practices set by organizationImplement.
- Implement small process improvement projects.
- • Record data relating to production statistics, enduser related notes, etc as appropriate.
- • Contribute towards creation of knowledge updates & stay updated with process knowledge / changes.
- • Ensure updation of SOP.
- • Provide updates and submit reports related to own area of work.
- • Perform root cause analysis on the errors made by the team members.
• In the absence of the PL and TL, perform the following tasks when assigned:
- i Communicate and manage transport delays.
- ii Timely Resolution for Technical Issues.
- iii Escalation of Breach of Code of Conduct.
- A) Invoice Processing.
- • Process vendor invoices within agreed SLA or before due date.
- • Invoice indexing, if applicable.
- • Perform three way match (GR, PO and Invoice) for PO Invoices.
- • Follow appropriate approval process for nonPO Invoices.
- • Signature verification for nonPO Invoice.
- • Detecting duplicate invoices and avoiding duplicate payments.
- • Processing Priority Invoices.
- B) Pending/Unprocessable.
- • Clear Pending within Scope.
- • Generate / Review aged pending invoices and coordinate with buyers/vendors for faster clearance.
- • Follow up for GRs for posting the invoices.
- c) Payment Runs.
- • Validate invoices which are due for payment run.
- • Process manual payment wherever applicable with approvals.
- • Support intercompany payments.
- Payroll Processing.
- • Process payroll within agreed SLA or before deadlinePerforming reconciliation on payroll activities.
- • Complete the internal QC.
People/Team Management:• Act as a buddy for New Hires
- • Conduct peer reviews.
- • Conduct refresher training.
- • Complete mandatory training for self as identified.
- • Contribute to and participate proactively in knowledge sharing sessions.
- • Align individual goals with team objectives (work cohesively with the team).
- • Collate team performance data for reporting purposes as and when requested by Process and Team Lead.
- • Record attendance and time sheet related data.
- • Scheduling Leaves for Self & Team.
- • Flexibility to work in any shift if required.
Good To Have Skills
- Payable Invoice Processing
- Vendor Master Set up
- Procure to Pay-Account Payable
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Oct 09 2020
About Cognizant : Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at http://www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.