Centre For Stem Cell Research
Centre For Stem Cell Research Recruitment 2020 - Scientist E Vacancy - Salary 1,23,100 - Apply NowCentre For Stem Cell Research Recruitment 2020-21: Employees State Insurance Corporation (Centre For Stem Cell Research) announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Phil/Ph.D for the position of Scientist E. To Apply for the job posting from Centre For Stem Cell Research, please click on the Apply Now.
Post Name: Scientist E
No of Posts: 3
Salary: 123,100 (Per Month )
Experience: 1 – 5 years
Last Date: 15-12-2020
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How To Apply:
To apply for the positions, interested candidates may apply at the Centre website www.cscr.in by following the steps given below: –
Step 1: Interested candidates may download the format of application available on CSCR website.
Step 2: The Candidates should remit the amount before filling the online application, as the details have to be entered in the column provided in the application form.
Step 3: Email the duly filled application to CSCR along with detailed resume and the self- attested copies of certificates in support of their caste, age, qualifications and experience.
Last date for receipt of online application: 15th December 2020
1. Publication of advertisement in Employment News and othe national/local dailies Employment News : 28th November 2020, National/Local dailies: 11th November 2020
2. Publication of advertisement on website: 11th November 2020
3. Last date for receipt of online application: 15th December 2020
1. Incomplete applications shall be summarily rejected and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
2. Candidates must ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria as stipulated in the advertisement
3. All candidates applying against unreserved (UR) vacancies will be treated as General candidates.
4. All eligibility conditions will be determined with reference to the crucial date of eligibility i.e., the closing date of receipt of application
5. Candidates seeking reservation benefits Economically weaker section (EWS) must ensure that they comply with the conditions mentioned in DoPT OM dated 31st January 2019 and must support their claim with duly self- attested copies of EWS certificate issued by Gov/notified Competent Authority, else their claim for reservation will not be considered and their application will be treated under Unreserved (UR) category.
6. Candidates seeking reservation/relaxation benefits of OBC must ensure that he/she possess a genuine caste/community certificate certifying the non-creamy layer status in Central Govt. Format for the year 2019-20 without which they will be considered only for Unreserved category.
7. Candidates are advised to keep a printout of the application form.
8. It may be noted that candidature will remain provisional till the veracity of the concerned documents are verified by the Appointing Authorit
9. Any amendment related to this recruitment shall be made available only on the Institute’s website
10. In duly filled in application form can be email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with all the support documents