Job Title: Financial Advisors, Sales Executives
Job Role – Sales Executives/ Financial Analyst
Internship/Free Lancer/Home Makers/Retired/VRS Individual/ Part time employees
Salary – 10,000
Incentives – Based on performance
Interview Method – Telephonic/Walk in
Work from home culture until the Covid Pandemic is sort out
Trainings through Google meet
Contact – Imran Khan– Branch Manager- Ph.No: 7867021400
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- We are looking for a result-driven Financial Advisor to be responsible for providing financial advice to clients on retirement planning, investing for the future, saving for education, and life insurance protection. The Insurance Advisor will generate leads, meet with clients, complete a financial needs analysis and present them with customized financial proposals. You should thereafter discuss and market insurance options that suit their needs.
- To be successful as an Insurance Advisor, you should stay up to date with the latest products and benefits and inform clients of these offerings. Ultimately, a top-notch Insurance Advisor should offer specialized guidance and advice on areas of concern and empower people to live better lives.
Insurance Advisor Responsibilities:
- Meeting with clients.
- Offering specialized financial guidance and advice.
- Completing financial needs analyses.
- Creating and explaining customized plans.
- Utilizing knowledge of tax investment strategies.
- Assessing clients’ financial portfolios.
- Analyzing clients’ risk.
- Encouraging clients to invest for the future.
Insurance Advisor Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree- Freshers & Experienced
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A professional appearance.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Display good analytical skills.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Possess excellent selling skills.
- Our Commitment to the Employee
We will provide fair compensation and competitive benefits that are reviewed periodically.
ADVOCATING A WORK-LIFE BALANCE
We will recognize the importance of balancing career and individual lifestyles to foster productivity at work and home and to enhance overall wellbeing.
RECOGNITION & FEEDBACK
We will consider input from each employee, provide consistent feedback, and recognize employee contributions.
We will promote a culture of excellence and accountability that fosters meaningful, purposeful work.