Primary Location: ASEAN & South Asia-India-Chennai
Employee Status: Permanent
Posting Date: 06/Oct/2020
Unposting Date: Ongoing
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good. We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
- Checking mailbox for queries, requests respond to the same.
- Updating Country Addendum and Local version to ERM.
- Updating RTFs.
- Uploading and Updating CAs/Local to RTFs.
- Uploading and Updating Group Policies, Standards.
- Uploading and Updating Local Policies, Local Standards, Local/Country Addendum, Dispensations.
- Updating and uploading of General documents like templates and other control and supporting documents.
- Uploading and Updating Terms of Reference.
- Retiring (Removing) Documents.
- Updating the Glossaries.
- Updating/uploading Policies, Procedure/Country Addendum and Dispensations on the Legacy section.
- Retiring the Legacy documents.
- Generating Reports on request.
- Extracting the older versions of the documents, based on the request from the country or Group Teams for audit purpose.
- Verifying the application functionalities during the maintenance activities over the weekends.
- Coordinating with the development team for enhancement activities on the application.
- Verify accessibility of the UVT site
- Verify the Group and Country View pages
- Creating a test Item on the list
- Testing the workflow
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages. We welcome conversations on flexible working.