Job Description :
- Pre-anesthetic evaluation of patients for elective and emergency surgery .It includes patients for urological, ENT, obstetrics and gynecology, pediatrics, orthopedics, laparoscopy, neurosurgical, cardio thoracic procedures.
- Intra-operative anesthetic management of patients posted for various surgical procedures.
- Management of post-operative patients in recovery room and following various surgical procedures including
- Monitoring patients hemodynamics
- Pain management
- Anesthesia for patients outside the operation theatres for various procedures like MRI, CT scan, ultrasound.
- Management of pain- acute and chronic
- Various regional anesthetic techniques like subarachnoid block, epidural block, nerve blocks
- Various difficult airway management including fiber optic technique
- Academic activities like case presentation, seminars, C.M.E programmes, city anesthesia meets and paper presentation in various regional, state and national conferences
- Critical care – management of patients who are critically ill
- Night duty comprising of 36 hrs. once in every 7days
- To participate and contribute to departmental quality initiatives
- To be aware of departments performance and objective.
- To carryout data collection/support in data collection.
- To adhere the safety norms of hospital and follow both patient and staff safety rules.
- To perform any job / task as and when assigned by the superior