Recruiter : Chennai
We are seeking a highly motivated Contract Recruiter to help our company meet complex and emerging staffing needs. As a staffing and recruitment specialist, you actively recruit qualified individuals for open positions, formulate and implement hiring processes, oversee candidate interviews, and screening. Our ideal candidate has both considerable experience and success as a corporate recruiter, in addition to strong communication and organizational skills.
- Recruit qualified individuals to fill vacant positions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Leverage online recruiting resources, employee referrals, and networking to identify and recruit the very best candidates.
- Grow and preserve a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
- Manage as needed scheduling and logistics of all interviews between candidates and hiring managers.
- Prescreen daily on-line applications and resumes to determine a credential match to include skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Conduct initial telephone screening to further vet candidate match. Recommend top candidates to the hiring manager.
- Document daily all interactions and information on each candidate thoroughly using our internal tool including search status; hiring manager interactions, and other recruiting activities.
- Experience in all full lifecycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, job analysis, and compensation.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of recruiting experience in Sales, Marketing, Presales & IT for a product or SaaS-based clients.
- Interested to work as an Individual contributor role interested in end to end recruiting (Sourcing to Closing an offer)
- You’ll be responsible for finding, recruiting, hiring, and retaining talented candidates.
- You’ll be responsible for planning, developing, and implementing new and productive initiatives to build the right talent cohort.
- Use sourcing methods for hard-to-fill roles
- Taking ownership of our end-to-end recruitment funnel: from sourcing to interviewing, and the best part, delivering offers!
- Design, plan and execute selection processes (conduct screening calls, administer test or assignments, etc)
- Source for success, find the starts beneath the radar, look beyond the initial search.
- Interested to work in a Contract role can only Apply.
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
- If you’re interested in how subscription businesses can get more efficient.
- If you’re hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
- If you can bring empathy to problem solving.
If this sounds interesting but you’re not sure you’ll tick all the boxes, apply anyway! There’s tons of room to grow at Chargebee.