TPK INFRA PROJECTS
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Must be well acquainted E -tender online & offline processes
- Preparing rate analysis.
- Calculating the quantities as per the drawings and site measurements.
- Preparation of Bills of quantities as per drawing
- Checking Bar bending schedule.
- Preparation of Quantity take-off from approved drawings.
- Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities as per drawings.
- Undertake cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work
- Perform risk, value management, and cost control
- Prepare and analyse costing for tenders
Desired Candidate Profile
- Education: U.G (B.Tech/B.E. Civil)
- Experience: 8-10 years Industrial & commercial
- Location : Tirupur
- Notice period: Immediate
Industry Type: Construction, Engineering, Cement, Metals
Functional Area: CONSTRUCTION
Role : Quantity Surveyor
Employment Type : Full Time, Permanent
Education : B.Tech/B.E. in Civil
Job Type: Full-time