Kelin India Pvt Ltd
Qualification : Diploma
Experience : Minimum 2 Years
· Perform incoming in-process, and final inspection of components/parts according to defined criteria using standard physical, mechanical and/ or electrical measurements.
· Accurately document the results of the inspections and testing.
· Maintain all controlled document files and test records in a timely and accurate manner.
· Coordinate calibration of all test equipment and fixtures.
· Monitor critical equipment and instrumentation to ensure proper operation and calibration.
· Participate in the construction and/or revision of SOPs for the inspection function.
· Assist in the writing and updating inspection procedures, protocol and checklists.
· Evaluate problems and make initial recommendations for possible corrective action to supervise.
· Work with production management and Quality Assurance to provide feedback regarding accuracy of parts produced.
· Perform review of Device History Records and other documentation for compliance to established procedures and Good Documentation Practices
· Understanding the need of the superiors and act accordingly.
· Should have knowledge in ERP, QMS & EMS.
- QC Inspector Level 3