QA Manual Tester
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory to ensure product quality.
QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging, defining corrective actions and conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics.
-Review requirements and specifications to provide timely and meaningful feedback
-Create detailed and well-structured test plans and test cases
-Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
-Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
-Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
– Design, create and build test plans, and necessary phase gate checklists for multiple software platforms.
– Collaborate with the Development team(s) to understand requirements, develop test cases and manage the test scenarios on new and existing console platforms.
– Communicate, prioritize, execute and track execution of manual and automated tests, record defects and issues appropriately, and recommend corrective action whenever required.
– Facilitate functional testing, regression testing, UI testing, and performance testing for all features.
– Experienced on IssueBug tracking tools (Team Foundation ServerQuality CentreJIRABugzillaMantis)
– Creative thinker and strong problem solver.
– Ability to multi-task well and change focus quickly.
– Good communication skills.
– Good Logical Skills.
– Experience in Manual testing methodologies and techniques.
– Strong in Testing desktop, web and mobile applications.
– Strong in Cross Browser Platform testing.
– Strong in Requirements Analysis.
– Strong in Test Case writing.