Perfect Engineers, a name synonymous with manufacturing of wide range of pumps and motors under the brand name "Dharani". In the 38 years since inception, Perfect Engineers and group companies have undergone many a transition from the manufacturing of Small pumps to large size pumps, motors and special products. Having been selected to be a factored supplier by engineering giants, we have established a formidable footing over the years. With world class engineering excellence, we have been able to record a remarkable growth throughout. The commitment towards value creation for our customers and the delivery of our commitment is what propels us, as is evident from our devoted workforce and the stress on Research & Development.
We are looking for a Purchasing Officer to buy products that are essential for our company’s day-to-day operations. You will review prices and quality and ensure optimal stock levels.
Purchasing Officer responsibilities include evaluating vendors, negotiating contracts and preparing reports (e.g. on orders and costs.) For this role, you should have good knowledge of market research, along with solid analytical skills to make sure you’re identifying the most profitable offers.
Ultimately, you’ll create and maintain good relationships with key suppliers to ensure merchandise is high quality and delivered on time.
- · Research potential vendors
- · Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers
- · Negotiate contract terms of agreement and pricing
- · Track orders and ensure timely delivery
- · Review quality of purchased products
- · Enter order details (e.g. vendors, quantities, prices) into internal databases
- · Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices
- · Prepare reports on purchases, including cost analyses
- · Monitor stock levels and place orders as needed
- · Coordinate with warehouse staff to ensure proper storage
- · Attend trade shows and exhibitions to stay up-to-date with industry trends
- · Proven work experience as a Purchasing Officer, Purchasing Agent or similar role
- · Good knowledge of vendor sourcing practices (researching, evaluating and liaising with vendors)
- · Hands-on experience with purchasing software (e.g. Procurify or SpendMap)
- · Understanding of supply chain procedures
- · Solid analytical skills, with the ability to create financial reports and conduct cost analyses
Qualification: Any UG / PG Graduates
Languages known: Hindi* / English
Salary: 15,000 – 20,000 per month.
Work Location: Coimbatore.
Experience: 0 – 2 year
S.S. Kulam Road,
Pachapalayam, Coimbatore – 641107.