BEL Recruitment 2020 - Project Officer I Vacancy - 50000 Salary - Apply SoonBEL Recruitment 2020-21: Employees State Insurance Corporation (BEL) announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.A, MBA/PGDM, MSW for the position of Project Officer I. To Apply for the job posting from BEL, please click on the Apply Now button below.
Company Name: BEL
Post Name: Project Officer I
No of Posts: 1
Salary: 35,000 – 50,000 (Per Month)
Experience: 2 – 5 years
Education: M.A, MBA/PGDM, MSW
Last Date: 30-10-2020
1. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria with respect to qualification and experience will be allotted weightage as follows
A. Percentage of Marks: Aggregate Marks secured in qualifying degree (BE/B.Tech/B.Sc Engineering (4 years)/ Two years full time MBA (Finance) / MBA (HR) / MSW / MA (HR) / MA (Labour Management) / PG Degree / Diploma in HRM / Industrial Relations / Personnel Management. – Weightage: 75% or 75 Marks|
B. Relevant Post Qualification experience: 2.5 marks will be allocated for minimum experience stipulated for the post. 1.25 marks will be allocated for every completed experience of 6 months subject to a maximum of 10 marks.: 10 Marks
C. Interview: Interview for shortlisted candidates (Video based): 15 Marks
D. Total Marks – 100 marks
2. In case any University / Institute following an evaluation system of CGPA / DGPA / OGPA or letter grade, wherever applicable, it is mandatory for the candidate to submit percentage (%) conversion certificate issued by university / institution and awarded class along with the application.
3. Candidates will be shortlisted in the order of merit based on their aggregate marks obtained in the degree in required qualification and number of years of experience as indicated herein above in the ratio of 1:5. Only those candidates who are shortlisted will be called for the interview
4. The names of candidates shortlisted for interviews will be available on our company’s website.
5. Candidates who have been shortlisted for the interview will receive interview call only by email.
6. Interview will be through Video based and separate instructions for interview will be provided in Interview call letter to the short listed candidates.
7. Provisional appointment order will be issued to the selected candidates by email.
8. The results of the final selection will be available on BEL website through query mode.
How To Apply:
Candidates who are desirous of applying for the above posts may apply online by clicking the link provided against the advertisement and click on the link provided below the advertisement to apply for Trainee Engineer-I & Trainee Officer-I and Project Engineer- I & Project Officer-I (on Contract Basis) for Bharat Electronics Limited, Chennai Unit. The online application can be accessed from 10.10.2020. The last date to submit the applications is 30.10.2020.
Candidates are required to enter all information correctly in the online Application Form and verify the same before submission, as changes shall not be permitted after submission of the Application Form. The dates of the selections, timings will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates through email only. List of candidates shortlisted for interview will also be uploaded on the BEL website.
a. Birth Certificate / Marks Sheet issued by Board for Matriculation / Higher Secondary in support of proof of age.
b. All certificates (starting from Matriculation / Class X) in support of educational qualifications. (Candidates having part-time or correspondence course in prescribed qualification are not eligible).
c. Conversion formula for conversion of CGPA / DGPA / OGPA or letter grade to percentage marks & awarded class, duly certified by the University / Institution, wherever applicable.
d. A copy of latest OBC certificate / a copy of SC/ST/EWS certificate.
e. Non Creamy Layer Certificate for OBC candidates issued on or after 01.09.2019.
f. Disability certificate, if the candidate belongs to PWD category.
g. ‘No Objection Certificate’ if employed in PSU / Government / Quasi Government and Public Sector undertakings.
h. Experience Certificate/s : Post qualification work experience certificate/s from previous / current employer. Where current employment certificate is not produced, the Offer of current appointment, Employee ID proof and latest pay slip should be compulsorily attached. i. Photograph to be uploaded in JPEG.
j. Specimen Formats for OBC/EWS/SC/ST & PWD are given in the link to the Advertisement.
1. Only Indian nationals need to apply.
2. One candidate can apply for only ONE POST in one application.
3. Candidates employed in Govt./Quasi Govt. and Public Sector Undertaking is required to submit the application through proper channel or produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ along with the application without which such candidate will not be considered for the selection process.
4. The number of posts indicated above may vary based on the actual requirement at the time of selection.
5. The above opening is for Bharat Electronics Limited, BEL-Army Road, Nandambakkam, Chennai – 600 089. However, selected candidate may be required to serve in other location/s also, if need arises, as per Company’s requirement.
6. Candidates are required to provide their one valid e-mail Id which shall be entered in the online application form. Information pertaining to the interview will be sent to the shortlisted candidates only by e-mail. BEL will not be responsible for any loss of email sent due to invalid/wrong Email ID provided by the candidate or due to any other reason whatsoever. All correspondence will be done through e-mail only.
7. Appointment of the provisionally selected candidate will be subject to being found ‘Medically Fit’ by the Company’s medical authorities as per the medical fitness standards laid down by the Company. The candidate who is called to report on selection should get himself/herself medically examined by a Civil Surgeon/Asst. Civil Surgeon and submit the medical report as per the requirement of the Company.
8. The admission at all/any stage of selection process will be purely provisional. Mere issue of interview call to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been cleared by BEL. BEL reserves the right to debar / disqualify any candidates at any stage of the selection process for any reason whatsoever. Mere applying for the post shall not be deemed as selection.
9. Please ensure that the applicant fulfils all the eligibility criteria as stipulated in the advertisement. In case applicant fails to meet any of the eligibility criteria as stated in the advertisement for the post, his/her candidature will be cancelled at any point of selection process. The decision of the management in this regard would be final. Candidate must go through all instructions and eligibility criteria carefully before submission of Application fee.
10. Selected candidates are required to be covered under a medical insurance scheme for a sum of Rs.2 lakhs per annum and submit the same on joining.
11. Short listing of candidates will be carried out purely based on the information declared by the candidates in the application form. If at any further stage of selections, it is found that candidates have declared false information with respect to their credentials, BEL reserves the right to debar them at any stage of selection/terminate their Employment.
120 BEL reserves the right to debar the candidates at any stage of selection process, if the candidature is not found suitable.
13. Candidates claiming to be belonging to SC/ST, OBC, EWS, PWD category are required to submit the latest certificate in the prescribed proforma (available in Company’s website www.bel-india.in) issued by the competent authority along with the application. Certificate in any other proforma or issued by an authority other than the competent authority will not be accepted. Request for change of Category once declared in the application will not be entertained. The Caste/Disability certificate should be strictly in the format available on the BEL website, failing which candidates will be considered under ‘General’ category, provided that they are otherwise meeting all other criteria stipulated for General Category candidates.
14. Candidates belonging to OBC category should produce the certificate dated on or after 01.09.2019 along with Non Creamy Layer Certificate.