Structural Engineering Research Centre Recruitment 2020 - Project Associate-I Vacancies - Salary 31,000 - Apply NowStructural Engineering Research Centre Recruitment 2020-21: Employees State Insurance Corporation (Structural Engineering Research Centre) announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Tech/B.E for the position of Project Associate-I. To Apply for the job posting from Structural Engineering Research Centre, please click on the Apply.
Company Name: Structural Engineering Research Centre
Post Name: Project Associate-I
No of Posts: 2
Salary: 31,000 (Per Month )
Last Date: 22-10-2020
Short listed candidates who fulfills the qualification, age etc., may be interviewed through On-line (MS-TEAMS) and date and time of on-line Interview (MS TEAMS) of the shortlisted candidates Will be intimated later. See Website for updation regarding the guidelines and date(s) for on fine (MS-TEAMS) Interview.
How To Apply:
1. Reservation: As regards reservation, atl things be mg equal, SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates may be given adequate representation so as to ensure their participation,
2. Interested candidates who fulfills the qualification. age etc., may fill the application in the prescribed format and send the scanned application along With self-attested copies Of certificates and testimonials in proof of Qualification, Age and Community (for SC/ST,OBC) and a recent passport size photograph by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 22nd october 2020 (Thursday) upto 5.30.PM
Terms and Conditions
1. Number of positions required is indicative in nature, there may be increase/decrease in the number based on the requirement.
2. Selection of the candidates Will be made based on overall academic records and performance in the on-line interview.
3. The date of determining the qualification and age shall be the last date for receipt of on-fine application.
4. Final year 1 semester students those who are awaiting results are not eligible to be considered.
5. Degree Certficate / Provisional certificate for degree holders and Diploma Certificate for Diploma in Engineering /Technology as per the branch and specialization indicated above and GATE score card in applicable case is essential.
6. Tenure mentioned above In a case Will co-terminus With the project or till such time this requirement exists whichever is earlier.
7. Candidates are expected to work in the field (construction activities In the test beds).
8. If is found at any stage of the process or thereafter that the candidate do not fulfill the eligibility criteria, their candidature shall be cancelled without assigning any reason whatsoever. Further, the decision of the Council in any matter relating to this, will be final. Interim enquires will not be entertained and canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.