Products designer & SLG Patter Maker
SLG Pattern Making & Designing– Should be able to translate blueprints and design models into factory patterns using drafting software or freehand measurement techniques.
SLG Pattern maker Requirements:
- Bachelors in Fashion Designing, Diploma in Pattern making and SLG designing.
- Previous experience as a Fashion bag or shoes / SLG Patternmaker.
- Interest in Small Leather Goods Designing and making fashion accessories & Lifestyle goods with Leather
- Knowledge on different stiches and techniques to make the product durable and beautiful
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and design models.
- Proficient with computer drafting software including CAD.
- Excellent fine motor skills.
- Experience with measuring, snipping, milling, and cutting tools.
- Meeting with product designers to discuss the base design.
- Reading and interpreting design models and blueprints.
- Creating rough-draft templates using computer drafting software and freehand techniques.
- Measuring, cutting, and designing patterns in the material required.
- Double-checking the pattern dimensions and style.
- Sending the initial pattern for a manufacture check.
- Meeting with designers to review the final product.
- Tweaking the pattern and filing the design.
- Analyzing and understanding market trend and forecast