About Standard Chartered We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
- Actively take part in the Production Support team.
- Taking responsibilities on the incidents reported and coordinating with interface team for resolution.
- Managing the change request and coordinating with the Primary / Secondary implementers for approvals.
- Performing impact analysis and Root cause analysis.
- Requires a Engineering graduate or equivalent in education
- 4+ years experience in Oracle, Java, J2EE, Unix, Perl, Windows & AIX Platforms
- Prior experience working as a developer/support in a banking product is preferable
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing.
Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Providing the BAU support for the application
- Analyze the issue report by users and provide solutions
- Monitoring the application on critical hours
- Performing application Health check on regular basis
- Involving in the application related changes and performs the Impact analysis, having walk through with the Primary / Secondary Implementers and seeks for their approval
- Closure of remedy tickets on time and all tickets should be resolved within the given SLA and the tickets should be closed on time.
- Coordinating with Vendor on the Application support
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.