Sutherland is seeking an attentive and reliable person to join us as an Associate – Procurement. We are a group of driven and hard-working individuals. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
Associates in this role get to:
Consistently Deliver: create Purchase Order and share to Supplier & Requestor within the required Turn-Around-Time.
Be the Point of Contact: follow up with suppliers on timly delivery of goods/services. Manage queires and issues from both Client and suppliers.
Keep updated: track the status of Requsition and PO. Follow up and/or update of GR. Explore for continuous process improvements and share best practices across teams.
Impact the Bottom Line: contribute to team metrics by achieving stated productivity and accuracy goals on a daily basis.
QualificationsOur most successful candidates will have:
- Any Degree
- 1 to 2 Years experience
- Experience in BPO industry in the Procurement
- Good interpersonal skills and team player
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written, strong command of English language
- Understanding of Procurement concepts and principles
- Target oriented with strong focus on meeting SLA Commitments
- Eye for detail and accuracy
- Flexible with work shift