Job Description :
We are looking for a client-oriented Personal Banker to join our banking team. The Personal Banker’s responsibilities include working closely with clients to determine their banking needs and to provide individualized service by providing tailored banking solutions.
Personal Banker Responsibilities:
- Recommending and explaining banking services and products to clients based on their needs.
- Managing client bank accounts, including opening and closing accounts, and overseeing transactions.
- Presenting and selling banking services and products to existing and prospective clients.
- Referring clients to in-house financial experts and/or relevant bank departments, such as mutual funds, and trust management, when necessary.
- Preparing documentation to open or close accounts, including obtaining signatures, and assigning account numbers, when necessary.
- Processing applications for credit cards, safe deposit boxes, and loan requests.
- Verifying bank account details upon client request.
Personal Banker Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Proven experience as a Personal Banker.
- Working knowledge of personal banking practices, rules, and regulations.
- Detailed understanding of banking services and products.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access), banking databases, and relevant software programs.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Excellent communication, sales, and negotiation skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Fresher, Walk-In
Salary: ₹12,500.00 – ₹15,000.00 per month