Job Description :
Role: Office Assistant
Qualification: Any Degree
- The operations manager is an individual who carries out administrative and accounting duties in a financial institution by organizing and coordinating services.
- His job description involves managing his operations team to deliver effective financial services to clients.
- He is responsible for ensuring outstanding customer relations and high sales, as well as imbibing the service culture in all staff members through personal coaching and granting of bonuses and other incentives to motivate staff.
- Own all branch-banking objectives and overall branch supervision.
- Ensure achievement of overall Branch Targets by generating business and cross sales.
- Key Customer Relationship Management supervision of all High Net Worth customer programs.Branch Merchandising co-ordination with Marketing at product level.
- Review vault register.
- Review Suspense Dummy accounts.
- Ensure clarity of Business objectives among staff.
Job Types: Full-time, Fresher