We are looking for a Network Administrator who will be part of the IT Dept, reporting to the IT Manager to execute the following:
- Administer, monitor, maintain and optimize WAN, LAN and Wi-Fi networks for optimal performance and maximum availability.
- Manage and Administer all Servers
- Ensure all the Network devices (Routers, Switches, Load Balancers, Wireless LAN Controllers) & Firewalls remains in good working condition.
- Configure, troubleshoot and resolve any issues within Network and Security areas, including performance and capacity issues.
- Taking the lead in updating & documenting all Network configuration, Firmware, Network diagrams and all the cabling for all the End-Devices.
- Provide technical support and consultation, conduct procurement and perform project management activities for enhancement and the change in Network and Security configuration.
- Define processes to manage the Network infrastructure.
- Identify and drive service improvement initiatives to improve overall network operation quality and productivity.
- Work with vendor to manage and coordinate the infrastructure security reviews, assessments and penetration tests.
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science / Information Technology or relevant discipline.
- Familiar with the following:
- Network configuration & setup
- Windows and Linux server Administration
- Familiar with the Security Appliances such as Cisco FirePower, Fortinet Firewall etc
- Familiar with NMS setup and configuration
- Familiar with F5 Networks / A10 Load Balancers device
Job Type: Full-time
- System: 2 years (Preferred)
- Network Administration: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu (Preferred)