Mechanical Draftsman – Industrial Fans
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 5 years plus experience from similar industry.
Should have good knowledge of Solid Work/CAD and 3D modeling tools.
Roles & Responsibilities
1) Liaise with sales team to gather product and structural requirements and designs.
2) Calculate dimensions, weight limitations and requirements in materials.
3) Describe production methods step-by-step.
4) Position instructions and comments onto drawings.
5) Create detailed designs with computer-aided design software (CAD / Solid works)
6) Prepare and review rough sketches and review them along with the engineering team.
7) Identify potential operational issues and redesign products to improve functionality.
8) Ensure final designs comply with regulations and quality standards.
9) Create manuals that describe existing products’ operation, features and maintenance.
10) Oversee communication with manufacturing personnel to create detailed drawings prior to production, and assist in designing, creating and testing production orders.
11) ISO 9001standard records.