Who are we? Our organization - Mango Education is a nexus of human intelligence and machine intelligence. Our vision is to develop young students into conscientious researchers and innovators to solve real-world problems. What do we do? We deliver science, math, and technology education to children between 5 and 15 years old through clubs and specialized courses mentored by passionate educators, field experts, and scientists.
Are you one of those who has an irresistible passion for mathematics? Are you good at explaining Math in layman’s terms, and look at Math as beautiful poetry rather than just an academic subject with problems to practice and solve?
Role: Math Subject Matter Expert
‘Education is not learning the facts but training the mind to think’- Albert Einstein
- Provide insights into why, what and how of Mathematics (for children of 5-18yrs of age)
- Engage with the team in coming up with the big ideas in Mathematics
- Co-create the map of Mathematics
- Ideate, develop, and validate content for teaching Mathematics
- Identify appropriate people who can help in generating content for Mathematics
- Drive and manage a community of children interested in and learning Mathematics
- Take workshops and give talks on Mathematics to children
Who Should Apply?
- The person in love with Mathematics as an art
- Someone who is good at applied mathematics and not just pure Mathematics
- Stay-at-home parents who have a passion for Math and want to explore a career in their area of passion
- Researchers of Mathematics
- M.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Mathematics with an experience of at least 2yrs in some field of Mathematics
An ever-learning mindset and never-give-up attitude is more valuable to us than work experience.
Who should not apply?
- Someone who has not done basic research of what Mango Education is.
- Someone who does not believes that impact can be done through the choice of work they do.
- Someone who does not have the courage to take up their own life decision and depends on others.
- Immense learning opportunity, as we are a small team with varied and interesting professional and personal experiences.
- Multi-Disciplinary Learning.
- Chances of catching up with entrepreneurs, technology leaders, educationists, and scientists that you’d never meet otherwise.
- Someone who is not afraid of experimenting with new ideas and strategies.
- Someone who goes the extra mile to get things done on time.
- Someone who believes in continuous improvement with feedback loops.
- Take up ownership rather than the responsibility.
- Believes that culture is something that humans build, not a system to fit in.
Place of work: Remote (For now). Later in Coimbatore
In case you are keen to work with us, fill up this form.
Please note that this form is the first round of the interview and only the candidates who fill this form will be considered for the job.
As per industry standards
We will see you around!
Expected Start Date: 15/12/2020