Roles and Responsibilities
· Lead a team of trainers and quality analysts
· Ensure to have a quality orientation of the new joiners
· Curate refreshers training program
· Evaluate present training program on processes, products, sales etc. and upgrade it time to time. Curate upskilling training program for the employees in different departments
· Responsible to create a learning-driven work environment
· Responsible to improve the efficiency of the client-facing department
· Design skill-specific training programs from the non-client facing departments
· Help in improving sales by quality training for the sales team
· Create effective performance improvement plans for the bottom performers
· Design effective surveys for TNA
· Understand the business model and deliver the training plan accordingly
· Conduct the evaluations to monitor the effectiveness of the training
· Ensure the financial objectives of the training are met
· Ensure the higher retention in the new hires
· Responsible for the refreshers training for the existing team as well as for those who are under PIP
- Developing growth strategies and plans
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
- Increasing client base
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
- Writing business proposals
- Negotiating with stakeholders
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
- Following industry trends locally and internationally
- Drafting and reviewing contracts
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements
· To ensure success as a field trainer, one should have exceptional communication skills and should be able to train and teach in a clear, concise manner.
· He/she should be patient and also should have the ability to motivate the trainees to achieve high levels of performance.
· He/she should be able to answer and solve each and every query of the trainee.
· He/she should be empathetic towards the trainee’s needs as well as respect his/her views.
· He/she should be able to develop innovative ideas to meet the changing training needs.
Desired Candidate Profile
· MBA in HR/Sales & Marketing would be preferred
· Excellent communicator and influencer
· Ability to lead & motivate the team and achieve the desired results by team work.
· 4-8 years of relevant experience preferably from the Software sales.
· Must be willing to travel across the locations (if needed)
· Should have experience into training B2B sales focused training