Kitstop India Private Limited
About the internship/job:
Interested Individuals, subject to selection, will be provided with customized roles and responsibilities in the company based on their strengths, preferences and suitability.
Selected Intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Conduct market research to identify products for widening product range
2. Handle direct sales and digital marketing to identify prospective leads and convert them to SQLs and subsequently customers
3. Overlook web development processes and curate marketable content for website/online showcases
Who can apply:
Only those students or freshers can apply who:
- Are available for the part time job/internship (it may be part time in-office or part time at home/work from home online)
- Have relevant skills and interests
- Can start the part time job/internship between 3rd Dec’20 and 7th Jan’21
- Are available for duration of 1 month
- Have already graduated or are currently in any year of study
- Females willing to start/restart their career may also apply
The company is looking for motivated talents who can help set up and streamline its business operations. We, the 2 young founders and our team, believe in learning over knowing – the primary reason why we are on the lookout for qualified students who want to grow in their career by learning from/along with the founding team.
Number of internships/jobs available: 2
Having passed out less than 3 years ago, every member of the team understands a student’s requirements and mentality. Thus, we aim to rotate you through our divisions of responsibilities and expect you to provide ideas to grow and improve the business. Importance will be given to outcome-oriented tasks based on learning with special emphasis on quality and consumption. Together, let us help our customers play their favorite sport!