Marketing Executive – Logistics
WE ARE A JOB PORTAL CONCERN.
LOOKING FOR TOP MOST LEADING LOGISTICS COMPANY
WE NEED A SMART AND ACTIVE MARKETING EXECUTIVE
- Responsible for developing a plan to achieve sales target
- Responsible for carrying out prospecting calls
- Responsible for establishing and managing relationships with customers in need of the firm’s freight transportation services
- Maintain consistently positive interactions to nurture customer relationships
- Take ownership of customer issues and follow-through till resolution
- Represent the firm in negotiating and building relationship with shippers and carriers
Logistics sales executive must have good understanding of sales concepts, methods, and techniques.
They must also have industry knowledge and 1-2 years of domestic logistics experience
Also, having a proven record of sales success and in-depth knowledge of logistics products and services is a plus to an applicant
Interpersonal skills: Networking and relationship building are vital to getting referrals and successfully closing sales. Hence to succeed as a logistics sales executive, individuals must be able to develop strong business relationships within all levels of the company and with potential and existing clients.
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In