Job Description :
Role & Responsibilities:
- To operate knitting machine (Yarn feed/ Start / Stop/ Completed fabric removal).
- To maintain quality of fabric output.
- To report foreman incase of any issue.
- To remove cotton dust every 30 mins using compressed air.
- Day and Night shift will be there for alternate weeks
- Training will be provided for one month with stipend of Rs.8,000. Based on satisfactory performance, employee will be taken into regular pay role.
- Shared accommodation will be provided free of cost.
- Bonus & allowance will be provided extra based on performance.
- Experienced candidate in the field of knitting machine operation can also apply. Salary can be negotiable based on performance.