Role : loan sales executives , loan counseling section, EMI processor
Salary : 16000
Qualifications : any degree
Job description :
1. Retail bankers are those professionals who tend to do some amount of customer service role, advising or recommending with services such as setting up savings accounts, loan authorization etc.
2. Primary responsibilities of a retail banker include recruiting, supervising, training and also handling the appraisals of the banking staff.
3. They are also tasked with discussing the financial requirements of the clients and also providing them with financial advice.
4. Assess and review financial details and processes payments and withdrawals.
5. Authorize and evaluate the loans and develop a network of local business contacts.
6. Promote the bank services and manage the budgets and at the same time effectively meeting all the targets. Maintain and provide statistics.
Job responsibilities :
Prepared monthly and annual financial statements and analysis reports. Responded to management inquiries. Assisted with internal and external audits. Reconciled asset and liability accounts. Responsible for financial accounts including budgets and cash-flow Assisted with monthly closing processes. Generated monthly reports specific to management requests. Ensured the accuracy of ledgers and journal entries. Assisted in determining more efficient budgeting processes. Handled routine fixed asset accounting duties. Prepared financial reporting data and ratios as per management’s requests. Tracked monthly expenditures and revenue. Handled client billing.Prepared and tracked invoices. Bills Payable and Receivable Debtors & creditors accounts follow-up & report very month.
Job Types: Full-time, Fresher
Salary: ₹15,000.00 – ₹18,000.00 per month