Learning Administrator 2
SUMMARY: Provides administrative and system support to learners, facilitators and third party organizations focused on ensuring the efficient, accurate, and timely delivery and tracking of various training programs/curriculum.
Essential duties and responsibilities Include the following. Other duties may be assigned
- Creates, schedules, and administers enrollments for learning events in the learning management system of record.
- Coordinates availability of schedules for instructors and facilities to create offerings, monitoring participation numbers, to ensure minimum delegate numbers are achieved and highlighting low enrolments to appropriate point of contact.
- Adjusts class offerings/schedules, vendors, catering arrangements, and locations based on scheduled offerings.
- Verifies data accuracy and modifies employee learning plans and requirements in the system of record as required.
- Ensures all course invitations and pre-work are distributed in advance and classes are prepared and properly equipped for each event per outlined requirements.
- Coordinates with internal and external vendors to arrange conference centers, hotels, trainers, print suppliers, catering and equipment and classroom set-up.
- Ensures invoices are received and paid in accordance with vendor terms and conditions.
- Maintains learner attendance rosters and participant history data in designated system of record.
- Maintains course, learner and billing records for each event. Receives and pays vendor invoices as directed, including prepaid tuition and book/fee applications.
- Distributes and collects evaluations from learning event attendees.
- Runs various standard reports designed to measure program efficiency and value, instructor performance, and learner progress as required.
- Maintains proper inventory levels and order learning program materials and supplies as required.
- Provides/distributes documents relating to Service Requests, Visa Letters, and Certificates of Completion to individual learners and third party organizations as required. Prepares employee certificates for award ceremonies.