Job Opening for BDE KEA (Coimbatore)
Version: 1.0 Start HTML: 000000233 End HTML: 000003419 Start Fragment: 000001005 End Fragment: 000003309 Start Selection: 000001005 End Selection: 000003309 Source URL: file: ///C: /Users/kri_98346/App Data/Local/Temp/notes B5B908/~web5588.htm Gati-Kintetsu Express Private Limited (GATI-KWE) is a joint venture company between Gati – India’s pioneer and leader in Express Distribution and Supply Chain Solutions and Kintetsu World Express(KWE) - Japan’s leading logistics provider with presence in 32 countries GATI-KWE delivers unmatched service offerings that combines local experience with global expertise. GATI-KWE is a 5500 people strong company with an annual turnover of Rs 20,088 million. Our service offerings range from flexible point-to-point distribution solutions and complex end-to-end integrated logistics solutions to supply chain solutions. As an industry leader GATI-KWE is seen as an effective, reliable and customer centric logistics partner.
JD OF KEA
- Create new business leads, visiting new clients on daily basis.
- Generate business from the new/ existing client thereby achieving the business target.
- Retaining existing customers and deep selling.
- Selling value added services
- Maintain client relations to build excellent reputation for service and produce repeat business
- Resolving the customer issues and queries on time
- Controlling the outstanding and strong follow up with the customer for collections.
- Immediate response to any customer requirement
- Critical Competencies
- Should be abreast with the business trends/market opportunities
- Good negotiation and Communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Extensive travel required within the territory.
** Required from Logistics industry only**