The iOS Developer, will be responsible for many phases of the software
development lifecycle including technical research, requirements
analysis, high level and technical design, implementation of
enhancements to the product, unit testing, debugging, and maintenance.
We have many projects for which we need hardworking and skilled individuals.
- Working within the engineering team, specifically on the software design and development of iOS based mobile/tablet applications.
- Design, implement, and tune enhancements that work within the time-tracking / project management environment.
- Work within Replicons software development expectations, processes, and quality initiatives.
- Work to accurately evaluate risk and estimate software development tasks.
- Strive to continually improve technical and developmental skills.
Bachelor of Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
Must have hands on experience on iOS app development for phone and tablet devices (iPhone & iPad).
1 to 3 years of experience with mobile app development on iOS.
Following technology competencies are required.
- Swift or Objective C, iPhone SDK, JSON.
- Apple provided SQLite.
- Tools Xcode (Simulator, Interface builder, Instruments).
- Exposure to MVC & Client/Server architecture.
- Core Location.
- Camera & Keychain API.
- Designing For Multiple Form Factors.
- See the inherent challenges in all things; if a task is complicated, you simplify it; if it is simple, you excel at it; if it is mundane, you automate it.
- Be a problem solver; be given any problem and will come back with solutions, or at least alternatives.
- Be a perfectionist; you are not satisfied until your code is rock solid
- Be pragmatic; you implement the best solution for the problem, not the coolest solution, and can tell the difference