Job Description :
- Oversees team of inventory or warehouse employees.
- Manages inventory tracking system to record deliveries, shipments and stock levels.
- Evaluates deliveries, shipments and product levels to improve inventory control procedures.
- Analyzes daily product and supply levels to anticipate inventory problems and shortages.
- Manages schedules of employees, deliveries and shipments to optimize operations.
- Communicates with inventory employees to meet business goals and address personnel issues.
- Develops business relationships with suppliers and clients.
- Proposes strategies to reduce costs and improve procedures of supply chain logistics.
- Monitors demand and analyzes data to anticipate future supply and logistical needs.
- Reports on inventory levels, supply chain progress, procedural efficiency and personnel issues to upper management.
- Manages the recruitment and training of new inventory employees.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹12,000.00 – ₹18,000.00 per month