Ink, paint & Colour Formulation Chemist
Pixel 2 Print Pvt Ltd
- B.Sc. or M. Sc.(Chemistry) or B.Tech., B.Sc. with Diploma in Ink / Paint Technology or equivalent.(Candidates preferably from Institute of Chemical Technology or IIT)
- 3 to 5 years of experience in formulation and colour matching of inks, paints, lacquers, solvents, and adhesives.
Skills & responsibilities
- Indepth knowledge in formulation and colour matching of inks, paints, lacquers, solvents, and adhesives
- Able to mix and grind and make certifiable colours and paint for art purpose
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership & communication skills & Decision Making ability, and socially responsible practices
- Ink formulation and shade matching with reference to customer reference sample or against universal colour shades.
- Maintain Ink Lab Records.
- Maintain MSDS file on all hazardous materials.
- Support to development team for developments of new inks/formulations.
- Compliance of all processes of QMS & EMS.
- Selection, training and development of departmental colleagues.
- Chemist in Paint / Art colours industry ONLY: 4 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Paint Technology (Required)