- Be responsible for end-to-end recruitment
- Ensuring delivery of assignments with quality candidates within set TAT.
- Identify and source appropriate talent for current open roles
- Identify future talent needs and proactively recruiting and sourcing; develop talent pool or social engagements, Sourcing through Headhunting, Social Media, Job portals, References
- Responsible for identifying and mapping the external talent pool towards critical positions
- Note: Preferably only from the Recruitment Firms and Consultancies
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:HR , Recruitment , Administration , IR
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Preferably only from the Recruitment Firms and Consultancies
- Should have passion on HR IT Recruitment
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-starter, naturally driven with an assertive, Can-Do, GO-GETTER attitude.
- Must work well under pressure and tight timelines.
- Track daily recruiting activities and maintain a pipeline of potential candidates
- Possess proficiency in social media, Network recruiting
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG: Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required