NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a HC & Insurance Operation Sr.Rep to join our team in Chennai, Tamil Nādu (IN-TN), India (IN).
- Comprehensive knowledge of a wide range of policies and procedures for the work area.
- Integrates knowledge and experience as a skilled specialist.
- Possesses broad knowledge of related processes, disciplines and/or technologies and their interdependencies.
- Possesses deep technical knowledge in area of specialization.
- Applies advanced principles, theories, concepts, and technologies as well as knowledge of related disciplines to solve problems and deliver solutions
- Develops solutions to complex technical problems, which may impact multiple work areas.
Probes beyond the stated situation to identify underlying issues and consider possible alternatives.
Recognizes and acts on inconsistencies in data.
May develop new techniques and procedures.
Work requires the exercise of discretion and independent judgment to investigate and resolve problems or situations.
Recommends and assists in the implementation of changes to policies / procedures as appropriate.
Understands the implications of actions and decisions within work area and across teams.
Resolves complex issues escalated from less-experienced team members.
- Receives general direction; work may be completed without pre-established procedures.
Work guided by team requirements or department objectives.
Establishes own priorities within general guidelines.
Coordinates resources and activities as needed to achieve deadlines and results.
Finds ways to improve efficiency, quality and service of ongoing work.
May provide direction/coaching to less experienced team members.
May act as lead on small projects.
- Contributes to area through the quality and efficiency of work.
May contribute to the area by ensuring the accuracy of others’ work.
Applies communication skills to interpret technical information or to provide technical advice/guidance.
Builds trust; explains the rationale behind processes, approaches and decisions.
Anticipates future needs based on past transactions.
Able to accurately and effectively communicate subject-matter specific and/or technical topics to an audience unfamiliar with the nuances of the discipline.
- Client interaction
Ability to analyze reasons behind incomplete transactions
Understand process interdependencies
Possess deep domain knowledge in Healthcare and Insurance domain
- 0-1 years of Experience in BPO
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.