The Growth Marketing Manager position will be responsible for marketing activities/ lead generation and report directly to the CEO.
- Develop demand generation strategy, KPIs, baselines, targets, and reporting
- Oversee our content program including internal resources and external contract copy writers.
- Create, implement and measure email marketing, webinar, and other paid search / paid social campaigns to drive lead generation
- Identify and create strategic partnerships with key stakeholders in education, the performing arts, and teacher groups
- Identify new advertising channels from which to create demand and generate leads for our sales team
- Manage website, landing pages, and blog
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience managing lead generation for a B2B technology company, including management of email marketing, paid search, content programs, and social advertising campaigns
- Track record of owning and achieving key targets around lead, opportunity, and pipeline creation.
- Self-motivated, with a “get it done” attitude and affinity for working in a fast-paced environment
- Creative and skilled writer who can make complex ideas accessible to a wide audience
Job Type: Full-time