Graphic Designer & Photographer
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- English, including grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- design, layout, and graphic art methods and techniques.
- commercial art materials and equipment.
- graphic software applications, Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat Pro, and Video Software.
- high level of proficiency with computer systems and common applications.
- should know photography & video editing
- establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships, interacting in a supportive manner with faculty, staff, students, and visitors.
- communicate information clearly, concisely, and accurately to others both in oral and written form, expressing ideas in a manner that the user can understand, exercising tact, patience, and professional demeanour.
- handle multiple tasks, prioritize accordingly, and meet strict deadlines.
- develop relevant illustrations and graphic presentations.
- organize, coordinate, and prioritize production schedules.
- provide outstanding customer service.