Graphic Designer and Product Photographer
- Create images for all products sold on Market Places and the company website. This will include but not be limited to, product styling, photography, image editing in Photoshop and retouching. You will secure approval as needed for all product images.
- Keep all parties and deliverables on task, schedule, and budget.
- Prepare product videos as needed.
- Upload, organize and maintain artwork and image files on server and in folders as appropriate.
- Work with the company’s digital marketing team to generate creative content for our website, Social media and homepage including producing and uploading new items and images, editing and maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- Provide digital material for social media, email blasts, website, and online advertisements, etc. Create image and product content, curate reviews/comments.
- Generate photography, artwork, layout, and copy when requested to convey concepts for product development, sales, and production.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Understanding of styling, art direction, and good design
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
Expected Start Date: 26/10/2020