Media & Entertainment | Graphic Designer
- Working to a design brief from the client or designer.
- Using DTP software to produce a layout for each page of the publication.
- Selecting formatting, such as the size and style of type, column width and spacing.
- Selecting and checking colours.
- Scanning and editing photographs and other images.
Role: : Graphic Designer
Functional Area : Design, Creative, User Experience
Employment Type : Full Time, Permanent
Role Category : Creative
- Graphic Designer
Gender : Male | Age Limit – 20-40 | Openings – 2 | Experience – Fresher