Front Office Executive / Ward Executive
- Answer telephones, and direct calls to appropriate staff.
- Compile and record medical charts, reports, and correspondence, using personal computer.
- Direct the patient relatives to the Billing Department in order to complete documents, case histories in case of insurance claims.
- Perform various clerical and administrative functions, such as ordering and maintaining an inventory of supplies.
- Assist a physician with the preparation of reports.
- Prepare Discharge summaries as advised by the doctors and send the approved summaries to the Front Office to handover to the patient during the next visit.
- Collecting Patient Feedback through Tablet and proper handling/handing over of same to respective Incharge.
- Any other work as and when entrusted by the HOD from time to time.
Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Education: Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Shifts: Morning (Required), Evening (Required), Night (Required)