Affinity Global Services Pvt. Ltd
Job Description :
- Review of appraisals and related processes To convey a clear opinion regarding the acceptability of the proposed transaction facilities, from credit & risk point of view, covering business model, industry risk, structure
- Identify, establish and review processes with a view to reducing inefficiencies and ensuring without compromising on Quality Partner with business, Operations and compliance teams to help in meeting regulatory compliance with respect to credit dispensation including end use monitoring.
- Portfolio Monitoring & assessment Ongoing monitoring of portfolio including tracking developments in the industry and the account to identify stresses early and work with business and risk teams in devising appropriate mitigation strategies wherever required
- Providing information to callers, greeting persons entering organization and directing individuals to correct destination.
- Monitoring the use of equipment and supplies within the office.
- Dealing with queries or requests from the visitors and employees.
- Coordinating the maintenance and repair of office equipment.
- Assisting other administrative staff in wide range of office duties
Job Types: Part-time, Walk-In
Salary: ₹8,748.00 – ₹20,490.00 per month