Field Sales Executive
Greetings From IPSL,
- Should be able to travel to assigned areas/locations and meet daily merchant acquisition targets
- Meeting merchants on the field and help them onboard, explain the product/services
- Should provide a concise description of the product and services to the customers and also drawing the attention to the benefits of the available services
- Must contact all the potential customers within the area assigned to pitch the product and ensure acquisition
- Should be able to assist with merchant KYC and resolve merchant concerns, if any
- Revisit merchants as and when required to resolve their queries, post acquisition
- Should be competitive and confident
- Should be focused on delivering the best for their respective companies.
- Should have the zeal to achieve their own daily targets.
- Be a good team player.
- He/She should be excellent with verbal communication – English, Hindi & Local languages
- Should have good knowledge of the industry
- Should be flexible to travel around the city
1) Should be a 12th Pass.
2) Should be the age group of 30 or less.
3) Should have a Pan Card. (Mandatory)
4) Should have a Bike. (Mandatory)
5) Should at least be able to read and write basic english.
6) Should have an android phone with current version of 6.0 and above in working condition. (Mandatory)
7) Can be fresh or experienced in the sales and marketing field.
8) Should have original 10th and 12th marksheet.
9) Should have a Driving Licence.(Mandatory).
Assist Manager HR