Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform accurate research and analysis.
- Coordinate arrangements, meetings and/or conferences as assigned.
- Take dictation and write correspondence.
- Compile, proofread and revise drafts of documents and reports.
- Daily record keeping and filing of documents.
- Prepare reports, presentations and correspondence accurately and swiftly.
- Create and organize information, and generate reference tools for easy use.
- Answer and screen telephone calls, and respond to emails, messages and other correspondence.
- Operate and maintain office equipment.
- Manage busy calendar, meeting coordination and travel arrangements.
- Professionally greet and receive guests and clients.
- Ensure efficient and effective administrative information and assistance.
- Travel with CEO when required.
Qualifications and Skills
- Female Candidates Only
- Degree in Business Administration (desirable).
- Certificate in Business Administration or related (desirable).
- Two years of experience in an executive assistant / support role.
- Methodical thinker with detailed research proficiencies.
- Thorough understanding of clerical and secretarial principles.
- Strong knowledge of databases and tracking systems.
- Fantastic organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, and business communication sof.
- Two Wheeler for travel(desirable)
Application Deadline: 23/10/2020